Disclaimer

Please note that this site www.anilblon.blogspot.com is just for entertainment. Information on this blog are copyright to their respectful owners. If there is any content appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please message us with a link to say which post and it will be promptly removed.

Thank you
Anil Blon

Alessandra Ambrosio is Leaving Victoria's Secret

Alessandra Ambrosio Is Leaving Victoria's Secret




It’s a sad day in the world of Victoria’s Secret. While there is a lot of hype and fun surrounding the 2017 fashion show, one thing made some VS fans shed a tear. Alessandra Ambrosio will be leaving the brand, and the 2017 show was her last.  Walking her first Victoria’s Secret fashion show back in 2000 as a fit model, the angel has been conquering the runway ever since and has become a supermodel icon and a familiar face of the lingerie giant. The 2017 show in Shanghi, China marked her last show and with two Fantasy Bras under her belt the model had nothing but amazing things to say about the brand. On her departure Alessandra said:



“Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have been working for this amazing brand that inspires me and women all over the world. In my wildest dreams I would have never imagined doing 17 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Shows. Thank you Ed, and all my Victoria’s Secret family for making these memories unforgettable. Last night was so emotional to say goodbye to my angel sisters but we put on the biggest and best show ever. I could not have done this without all the love and support from my fans. It gives me great pride to be part the Victoria’s Secret movement! I will always be cheering for you! Love you forever”







Comments