Disclaimer

Please note that this site www.anilblon.blogspot.com is just for entertainment. Information on this blog are copyright to their respectful owners. If there is any content appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please message us with a link to say which post and it will be promptly removed.

Thank you
Anil Blon

Grace Elizabeth is an all-American girl about to go global

A Southern belle originally from North Florida with a perfect smile, Grace Elizabeth is an all-American girl about to go global.

Grace Elizabeth Harry Cabe (born 18 March 1997) is an American model born in Lake City, Florida. She is most known for her appearance in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016 and as a spokesmodel for Victoria's Secret's sub-brand PINK. Grace gained initial recognition from her appearance as a "Guess Girl," following in the footsteps of Adriana Lima.


Novel experiences: I flew to Colombia for work and at the airport was a man with a sign with my name on it just like you see in the movies. It was pretty cool.

Secret obsession: I’m obsessed with Candice Swanepoel from Victoria’s Secret. I don’t know what it is about her, but I’m obsessed. I also love Christie Brinkley because she’s 60 years old and looks like she’s 30.

Keeping it simple: Wear as little makeup as possible. If you wear all this makeup all the time, your face breaks out. Also, brush your hair. Just brush your hair. That’s all you’ve got to do.

Blonde ambition: In five years? I plan to be at the top, so whatever gets me there.

Comments